Pexip is looking for a Channel Sales Manager based in Herndon,VA to help us build on our success in the LATAM region.
The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, customer-focused self-starter who is interested in developing and growing the LATAM market through partners. As a Channel Sales Manager you are confident and thoughtful. This is a full sales cycle position, that starts at pipeline development, and continues through closing the deal. The right candidate has a proven track record of consultative selling of collaboration services or software technology to senior executives through existing partners.
Some of the responsibilities for the position include:
- Lead generation and pipeline creation in the form of web lead follow up, forging channel relationships, trade shows, and cold calling
- Develop existing channel partners through training session
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new channel partners to support your sales effort in LATAM
- Promote Pexip within our strategic alliance partners such as Microsoft and Google.
- Deliver customer presentations and orientation sessions
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience selling software technology solutions to senior leaders in small to medium businesses. You should be experienced in full cycle subscription selling.
- Demonstrate a career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and an ability to advise complex organizations on effective implementation and utilization.
- Be experienced and knowledgeable in selling, managing and driving business through partner networks.
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional executives. This position will regularly interact with CxOs and other senior leadership.
- Be experienced in social selling including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks to reach critical contacts in the accounts you are focused on.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams t
- Demonstrate confidence and an ability to overcome obstacles in closing new business.
- Technology consulting experience with a global business strategy or technology consulting firm is a plus.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese, is a plus.
The Channel Sales Manager will report to the Director of Channels. Pexip enables enterprises and organizations of any size to deploy and use video-based communication and collaboration. The Company’s portfolio of products ranges from self-hosted software to cloud service video solutions. Pexip provides seamless collaboration between previously incompatible video and audio technologies such as professional video conferencing systems, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts Meet, and WebRTC. Pexip’s software-based meeting platform can also be used as a foundation for service provider offerings. Pexip has HQ in Oslo, Norway, main offices in London, UK, New York and Herndon, US and Sydney, Australia, as well as sales offices across the globe.