The Marketing Manager role will be part of the Global Marketing Team and will draw on content and other assets created by corporate marketing but will work closely with the channels and sales teams locally to create and implement marketing activities relevant for the region.
The role will involve:
- Local trade show, webinar and event organisation, promotion and
- Campaign implementation, utilising corporate content with the goal of
- increasing brand awareness in region and driving leads
- Assisting channels partners in the implementation of joint marketing
- Owning local marketing relationships with contacts in technology partners
- such as Microsoft and Google
- Translation of corporate material to local language e.g. monthly partner
- newsletters, product sheets, campaign resources
- Identifying relevant local press opportunities in close cooperation with
- corporate marketing
- Creation of case studies relevant to the region
- Development of quarterly marketing plans with key channel partners
- Own the process of engaging with and communicating new campaigns to the
- Development and delivery of demand generation campaigns in conjunction
- with corporate marketing to meet lead pipeline objectives
- Responsible for allocating and managing joint partner marketing funds in
- Responsibility for local events and webinars including all aspects of eventKey Skills & Experience
- execution before, during, and after events including coordinating with multiple stakeholders, managing budgets, promoting event, managing logistics, providing onsite support as needed, coordinating follow-up, and reporting on key metrics.
Key Skills and Experience:
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience working with channel marketing is a plus
- The ability to ‘own’ and influence the situation and key meetings, being the
- subject matter expert, and driving the plan to completion
Experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic
- Proactive self-starter, solution finder to find and take on new projects that
- support team and channel marketing goals
- Well organised with great attention to detail
- Effective communicator - both verbal and written - with strong interpersonal
- Fluent in English, other European language skills are a plus
- Ability to travel
- Experience with a marketing automation tool such as Hubspot is a plus
For more information about the position, contact Gillian Dalslaaen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pexip provides a unique approach to video communication on any device and across traditionally incompatible technologies such as traditional video conferencing, Microsoft Skype for Business, WebRTC in-browser video, and mobile. Pexip software is used by organizations to overcome B2B video communications and collaboration challenges or to build new innovative ways of B2C video communications channels. The Pexip solution integrates natively with multiple technology platforms and is a part of an organization’s strategic IT solution. Pexip customers exist across all industries including within financial services, healthcare, government, manufacturing, legal services, education, pharmaceutical, and countless others.
The Pexip culture builds on a strong foundation of solid values. We are passionate and love what we do. We believe in the power of video communication, and together we work to enable people to communicate better and more efficiently. At Pexip, work is not a place, but a part of your life, and something you enjoy to the fullest. Every day, we are committed to making work simpler, more productive, and more efficient for all our customers. We want to make a lasting change.
Pexip has HQ in Oslo, Norway, main offices in London, UK, Stockholm, Sweden, New York and Herndon, US and Sydney, Australia, as well as sales offices across the globe.