Pexip is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for Germany, to help us build on our success in the region.
The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, customer-focused self-starter who is interested in developing and growing the market. Experience in Enterprise software sales is appreciated. The right candidate has a proven track record of consultative selling of conference/collaboration services or software technology to senior executives.
If you love the thrill of the chase and the high that comes from closing deals, then we want to speak with you!
The candidate is ideally based in Nordrhein-Westfalen and will be working from home-office. Travel will be required as a part of the position.
Some of the responsibilities for the position include:
- Identify and sell to new businesses
- Develop existing customers
- Train and assist channel partners in the Pexip offering
- Promoting Pexip with strategic alliance partners such as Microsoft and Google.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling software technology solutions to senior leaders in large enterprises. You should be experienced in software solution subscription selling and extensive and complex sales cycles.
- Demonstrate a career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and an ability to advise complex organizations on effective implementation and utilization.
- Be experienced and knowledgeable in enterprise selling methodologies and how to leverage them for effective selling.
- Display strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional executives. This position will regularly interact with CxOs and other senior leadership.
- Be experienced in social selling including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks to reach critical contacts in the accounts you are focused on.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Demonstrate confidence and an ability to overcome obstacles in closing new business.
- Technology consulting experience with a global business strategy or technology consulting firm is a plus.
- Experience selling Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business/Teams or other similar collaboration software is a plus.
- Experience in Account Based Selling and Account Based Marketing is a plus.
- Must be native German speaker, and fluent in English. Other language skills is a plus.
The Regional Sales Manager will report to the VP of Central Europe.
Pexip enables enterprises and organizations of any size to deploy and use video-based communication and collaboration. The Company’s portfolio of products ranges from self-hosted software to cloud service video solutions. Pexip provides seamless collaboration between previously incompatible video and audio technologies such as professional video conferencing systems, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts Meet, and WebRTC. Pexip’s software-based meeting platform can also be used as a foundation for service provider offerings. Pexip has HQ in Oslo, Norway, main offices in London, UK, New York and Reston, US and Sydney, Australia, as well as sales offices across the globe.