Pexip is growing! We are in need of a dynamic and energetic Account Executive in Toronto, Canada to work with our growing Canadian Team!
The ideal candidate will have a sales background and solid network that is built around the Canadian market in enterprise software, collaboration solutions, and/or high-tech to large organizations in the Enterprise, Healthcare and/or Public Sector markets.
You are passionate, content to take responsibility for your actions and performance, and are a team player with strong integrity. The Pexip culture builds firmly on the human aspects of being part of the team.
- Completed a successful IPO in 2020 to fund our accelerated growth strategy
- Strong leadership team with a proven track record of success.
- Our company culture sets us apart from our competition
- Stable, 7-year-old company with solid financials and explosive growth.
- Competitive and innovative product offering solving real customer challenges.
- Competitive Compensation Plan, Generous Benefits offering & Share Option Plan.
- No cap sales compensation plan with realistic goals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the organization’s business and market share
- Prospect to develop new business through networking, referrals, and demand generation
- Assist business partners (resellers) with products and services and operational processes of Pexip
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts to achieve specific goals for new business opportunities
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, educate, and secure new business
- Qualify prospects and work closely with solutions architects and other colleagues to determine which opportunities are viable
- Learn, develop and implement new ways for Pexip to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Be effective in leading enterprises through evaluation and adoption of sophisticated technology solutions in short and long sales cycles
- Work closely with the Pexip customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Effectively forecast with a high level of predictability, quality, and accuracy for quarterly and annual planning
- Work with and maintain necessary reports and processes in the company’s Salesforce CRM system
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the organization’s business and market share in Canada
- Leverage matrixed functional teams to support Canadian sales objectives including Channels, Solution Architects, Marketing and Customer Success
- A fair amount of travel is expected (this will be tailored due to COVID19)
- 7+ years experience within the UC/Video Collaboration space
- Have extensive experience and proven track record of building and running a large organization, preferably within Videoconferencing, UC, Collaboration and/or SaaS.
- Experience in working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to aid in designing and implementing effective territory plans and customer business proposals.
- Demonstrate proficiency in analyzing enterprise strategy and financials to leverage insights to develop effective growth strategies as part of an annual account plan.
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly form relationships as the role entails being Pexip's Executive sponsor towards our most important partners and customers
- Display strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional executives. This position will regularly interact with C-level and other senior leadership.
- Located in the GTA area
- Bilingual (English/French) preferable
Pexip provides a unique approach to video communication on any device and across traditionally incompatible technologies such as traditional video conferencing, Microsoft Skype for Business, WebRTC in-browser video, and mobile. Pexip software is used by organizations to overcome B2B video communications and collaboration challenges or to build new innovative ways of B2C video communications channels. The Pexip solution integrates natively with multiple technology platforms and is a part of an organization’s strategic IT solution. Pexip customers exist across all industries including within financial services, healthcare, government, manufacturing, legal services, education, pharmaceutical, and countless others.
The Pexip culture builds on a strong foundation of solid values. We are passionate and love what we do. We believe in the power of video communication, and together we work to enable people to communicate better and more efficiently. At Pexip, work is not a place, but a part of your life, and something you enjoy to the fullest. Every day, we are committed to making work simpler, more productive, and more efficient for all our customers. We want to make a lasting change.
Pexip has HQ in Oslo, Norway, main offices in London, UK, Stockholm, Sweden, New York and Washington, US and Sydney, Australia, as well as sales offices across the globe.
Pexip is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed in creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Diversity and culture are what make Pexip so unique!