Business Operations lies at the heart of the Pexip. The BizOps team’s main responsibility is to operate, maintain, design, and implement scalable business-critical processes, such as orderability, billing, payment collection (“from order to cash”), insight sales systems, in addition to help define and set company policy, providing guidance on complex sales deals, structuring new products and pricing plans, advising on commercial contract compliance, and operate the Pexip Information Security Information System for security and privacy compliance.
As a part of our team, operating our processes and workflows in the APAC region, you will interact daily with all aspects of the orderability business, from Channels and Sales through to Partners and Customers, Finance, Theatre leadership, and with the global BizOps-team.
We’re now looking for a Business Operations Manager to operate our processes for the APAC region. The role will report to the global Director Business Operations.
- Fully understand our orderability model, processes, systems, and policies to guide and assist colleagues and business partners on complex sales deals
- Fulfilment of orders, invoices, and credit requests
- Ensure correct subscription and invoice data for revenue recognition and compensation
- Follow-up unpaid invoices
- Onboard and educate business partners and sales colleagues in the Pexip orderability model and related processes, systems, resources, service offerings and licensing models
- Work with the global BizOps-team for best practices and contribute to process and system improvements, meeting the demands of a rapidly evolving business
- Support internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain operational resources for partners and colleagues
- Contribute to the ongoing success of the Pexip team
- Enjoy operational duties while having the ability to identify and contribute to growth enabling initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details while understanding the big picture
- Confident in holding training-sessions for colleagues and business partners
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Confident to speak up and disagree when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passionate and fun to work with
- Bachelor's degree in business, commercial operations, logistics, or similar
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience working in customer operations or sales environments with software or service subscription-based orderability model