Pexip is growing in the South East region! We are in need of an energetic and passionate Account Executive to work on our East Coast team! This role is 100% remote.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of consultative selling of enterprise software, collaboration solutions, or high-tech to large organizations. You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have broad experience in working on large and complex sales projects.
You are passionate, content to take responsibility for your actions and performance, and are a team player with strong integrity. The Pexip culture builds firmly on the human aspects of being part of the team.
- We have a strong leadership team with a track record of success
- Stable, 10 year old company with solid financials and explosive growth
- Positive core values and culture
- Reliable and stable solution solving real customer challenges
- Great OTE, Benefits and Equity offered
- No cap compensation plan with attainable goals
Role and Responsibilities:
Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the organization’s business and market share
- Prospect to develop new business through networking, referrals, and demand generation
- Assist business partners (resellers) with products and services and operational processes of Pexip
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts to achieve specific goals for new business opportunities
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, educate, and secure new business
- Qualify prospects and work closely with solutions architects and other colleagues to determine which opportunities are viable
- Learn, develop and implement new ways for Pexip to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Be effective in leading enterprises through evaluation and adoption of sophisticated technology solutions in short and long sales cycles
- Work closely with the Pexip customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Effectively forecast with a high level of predictability, quality, and accuracy for quarterly and annual planning
- Work with and maintain necessary reports and processes in the company’s Salesforce CRM system
- Have a minimum of 7 years’ experience selling software technology solutions ( preferably in video conferencing) to senior leaders in large enterprises.
- Demonstrate a career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and an ability to advise complex organizations on efficient implementation and utilization
- Have experience and knowledge in enterprise selling methodologies and how to leverage them for effective selling
- Display strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional executives. This position will regularly interact with C-level and other senior leadership
- Demonstrate proficiency in analyzing enterprise strategy and financials to leverage insights to develop effective growth strategies as part of an annual account plan
- Experience in social selling, including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks, to reach critical contacts at your target accounts
- Experience in working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Account-Based Selling and Account-Based Marketing
- Technology consulting experience with a global business strategy or technology consulting firm
- Experience selling Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams, or similar collaboration software
- Experience selling cloud and virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure cloud, or other related or similar technologies
The role requires travel on an “as needed” basis
Pexip provides a unique approach to video communication on any device and across traditionally incompatible technologies such as traditional video conferencing, Microsoft Skype for Business, WebRTC in-browser video, and mobile. Pexip software is used by organizations to overcome B2B video communications and collaboration challenges or to build new innovative ways of B2C video communications channels. The Pexip solution integrates natively with multiple technology platforms and is a part of an organization’s strategic IT solution. Pexip customers exist across all industries including within financial services, healthcare, government, manufacturing, legal services, education, pharmaceutical, and countless others.
The Pexip culture builds on a strong foundation of solid values. We are passionate and love what we do. We believe in the power of video communication, and together we work to enable people to communicate better and more efficiently. At Pexip, work is not a place, but a part of your life, and something you enjoy to the fullest. Every day, we are committed to making work simpler, more productive, and more efficient for all our customers. We want to make a lasting change.
Pexip has HQ in Oslo, Norway, main offices in London, UK, Stockholm, Sweden, New York and Herndon, US and Sydney, Australia, as well as sales offices across the globe.
Pexip is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed in creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Diversity and culture are what make Pexip so unique!