Location: Canberra, Australia
Start from March ‘21
Are you fluent in Skype for Business, Teams, Cisco UC, SIP, Azure and VMware?
Are you the ultimate techie with a commercial mindset paired with a deep understanding of enterprise video and unified communications technologies? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, ready to do something different, and want to have fun at work while changing the industry? In that case, keep reading!
Pexip, a strong player in the collaboration space, is looking for a hard-working, self-starting solution architect. You will be responsible for partnering with the local account management team to help drive adoption within the existing customer base, as well as developing new business within the region. Typical tasks include ensuring successful Proof of Concept installations at medium and large sized customers. You will also work across team lines, serving the global customer base when necessary.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a keen balance of technical ability with the interpersonal skills to help customers understand how the utilization of Pexip technology can increase the value of their existing applications.
We are building out a team in the ACT and are seeking a strong candidate who is looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team. It would ideal if you are a holder of an NV1 or NV2 security clearance. Are you the right person?
You will be a key resource in Pexip’s technical development and in driving our recognition and success. The majority of time will be spent with customers and partners, where you will be instrumental in gathering feedback and working with our world class R&D teams in Norway and UK.
• Must have a good working knowledge of the collaboration industry and related protocols, including SIP, H.323, WebRTC, Microsoft Skype for Business, firewall traversal, VoIP and so on.
• Knowledge of ancillary technologies that help govern IP-based collaboration: firewalls, routers, MPLS networks, media relays, reverse proxies, etc.
• Understanding of third-party collaboration solutions such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Skype for Business on-prem/365, Cisco etc.
• Awareness and demonstrable knowledge of commodity compute and virtualization, including VMware and Intel Xeon processors.
• Overview and understanding of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud.
• Experience in a pre-sales environment, working directly with account management teams to help create new business as well as serving existing customers.
• Demonstrable ability to work within a global team of engineers and account executives.
• Capable of developing creative, but still robust solutions to seemingly insurmountable problems.
• Must be willing and eager to learn new technologies.
• Willing to go above and beyond in the name of customer and organizational success.
• "Can do" attitude!
If you think this looks like a nice and relaxing position, this is definitely not for you :-)
Pexip provides a unique approach to video communication on any device and across traditionally incompatible technologies such as traditional video conferencing, Microsoft Skype for Business, WebRTC in-browser video, and mobile. Pexip software is used by organizations to overcome B2B video communications and collaboration challenges or to build new innovative ways of B2C video communications channels. The Pexip solution integrates natively with multiple technology platforms and is a part of an organization’s strategic IT solution. Pexip customers exist across all industries including within financial services, healthcare, government, manufacturing, legal services, education, pharmaceutical, and countless others.
The Pexip culture builds on a strong foundation of solid values. We are passionate and love what we do. We believe in the power of video communication, and together we work to enable people to communicate better and more efficiently. At Pexip, work is not a place, but a part of your life, and something you enjoy to the fullest. Every day, we are committed to making work simpler, more productive, and more efficient for all our customers. We want to make a lasting change.
Pexip has HQ in Oslo, Norway, main offices in London, UK, Stockholm, Sweden, New York and Herndon, US and Sydney, Australia, Tokyo, Japan, Singapore as well as sales offices across the globe.
Your application was submitted successfully.