Pexip is growing and now looking for a Customer Success Manager in APAC to help us build on our success.
The Customer Success Manager will proactively onboard, train, and manage our customer deployments. They will serve as the customer advocate, focused on driving customer satisfaction, preventing churn, and promoting additional products and services. The role will be responsible for the team’s individual contributions as well as driving results for their team KPI’s.
The Manager will report directly to the Director of Customer Success and will report up daily/weekly/monthly results as necessary. This individual will also help scope and develop process changes, targeted marketing campaigns, and documentation focused on customer education, usage, and adoption.
What's the opportunity?
If you enjoy helping customers achieve more. If you enjoy the intricacies of various communication protocols, problem solving, and can communicate your processes to others so they get as much of a kick out of it as you, then this is the job for you!
Pexip is extremely proud of its customer satisfaction ratings and is seeking similarly enthusiastic practitioners to maintain this quality. We believe in enabling people rather than managing them. Working closely with Sales, Sales Engineering, Channel Sales, Operations and Marketing teams, the Customer Success team is at the forefront to ensure customers enjoy their journey.
The Customer Success Manager role is based out of Singapore and will work out of our local office.
Role and Responsibilities
Some of the responsibilities for the position include:
- Focus on customer satisfaction, service, and retention.
- Serve as the customer's primary voice/advocate back into Pexip, including development, leadership, sales, and operations teams.
- Drive towards monthly/quarterly Key Success Metrics, including onboarding, usage and adoption, renewal rates, customer contact, and more.
- Help drive penetration of the Pexip product offerings into the customer base to cement long-term value.
- Promote current offers to customer base to increase revenue and profitability generation.
- Assist with renewals process through developing relationships with our customer base through our partner community.
- Cross-departmental management of customer issues, including billing issues, support issues, etc.
- Documentation of customer information into our Salesforce database, including forecast of any renewal opportunities.
- Work with finance, sales and operations to complete renewal and restructure contracts. Coordination and communication of daily and weekly reporting to management.
- Work with marketing and R&D to ensure customer feedback on features is being communicated and prioritised.
- Capable of evaluating multiple different resolution paths and evaluating best possible outcomes independently and with customer service owners.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people to help demonstrate value and possibly pivot/position products to solve real business challenges.
- Able to effectively prioritise cases based on urgency, impact, and customer need.
- Conduct and maintain competitive research and knowledge around the Unified Communications and Collaboration market.
- Identify and recommend possible optimisation tasks to customers.
- Communicate and work closely with the sales team related to ongoing events with customer situations.
- Bachelor's degree required or experience commensurate with the same.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in customer satisfaction/technical sales role.
- Has a passion for customer interaction, training, and driving adoption of technology-focused solutions
- Understanding of the industry, including organisations such as Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Avaya, Polycom, Zoom, Verizon, and other related partners/competitors in the visual collaboration landscape.
- Strong communicator; proven track record in customer service role.
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organisation with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Ability to rely on experience and sound judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks and be comfortable working independently with remote support.
- Display extremely strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Possess strong presentation skills.
- Be effectively fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to speak and write effectively in another Asian language is a must.
Pexip enables enterprises and organisations of any size to deploy and use video-based communication and collaboration. The Company’s portfolio of products ranges from self-hosted software to cloud service video solutions. Pexip provides seamless collaboration between previously incompatible video and audio technologies such as professional video conferencing systems, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts Meet, and WebRTC. Pexip’s software-based meeting platform can also be used as a foundation for service provider offerings. Pexip has HQ in Oslo, Norway, with main offices in; London - UK, New York and Herndon - US, Stockholm - Sweden, Paris - France and Sydney - Australia, Tokyo, Japan and Singapore as well as sales offices across the globe.