Pexip is sold 100% through authorized channel partners. As we continue to grow, we are looking to accelerate our go-to-market activities with our channel partners and strategic alliance partners, and this person will play a key role in driving our joint success within APAC.
Reporting to the VP of APAC Sales, the Partner Marketing Manager will work closely with partners and Pexip colleagues in the Channels, Sales, Alliances, and Global Marketing teams to develop and execute joint marketing and branding initiatives in APAC.
This position is to be based out of Singapore.
- Create and execute quarterly marketing plans with go-to channel partners to generate demand and meet sales pipeline objectives
- Develop and roll out new joint marketing campaigns for channel partners based on industry trends, customer feedback, and corporate marketing initiatives
- Create and manage content, as needed, to support partner programs
- Help maintain partner marketing tools
- Centralize APAC partner communications in APAC. Create and distribute monthly partner newsletters and other partner communication for the region, as appropriate
- Work with the Country and Field Marketing teams to plan, coordinate, and execute successful partner meetings and summits (virtual and in-person)
- Allocate and manage joint partner marketing funds
- Set KPIs, measure the impact of activities, and report results to channel partners and Pexip sales and channel leadership
Key Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on channel
- Knowledge of inbound and account-based marketing is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, in English and another Asian language
- Proven success juggling multiple projects and managing tight deadlines
- The ability to ‘own’ and influence the situation and key meetings, being the subject matter expert, and driving the plan to completion
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Hubspot is a plus; experience with sales tools (i.e.Salesforce) also a bonus
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic
- Proactive self-starter and solution finder who can find and take on new projects that support team and partner marketing goals
Due to current travel restrictions, only candidates that are currently based in Singapore need to apply.
Pexip enables enterprises and organizations of any size to deploy and use video-based communication and collaboration. The Company’s portfolio of products ranges from self-hosted software to cloud service video solutions. Pexip provides seamless collaboration between previously incompatible video and audio technologies such as professional video conferencing systems, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and WebRTC. Pexip’s software-based meeting platform can also be used as a foundation for service provider offerings. Pexip has HQ in Oslo, Norway, main offices in London, UK, New York and Herndon, US and Sydney, Australia, Tokyo, Japan and Singapore as well as sales offices across the globe.