Pexip is growing!
We are looking to grow our sales team in the UK and are looking for the best and most dynamic sales professionals to support our growth. This role is for a Major Account Executive to focus on acquisition for organisations within the Legal vertical which is a fast-growing vertical sector here at Pexip. Pexip power the UK judicial system virtual courts and we are looking to expand this success into the Legal organisations that our using this service daily.
We are looking for a candidate who has a proven track record of consultative selling of enterprise software, collaboration solutions, or high-tech to the Private Sector and preferably in Legal. You must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have broad experience in working on large and complex sales projects.
You are passionate, content to take responsibility for your actions and performance, and are a team player with strong integrity. The Pexip culture builds firmly on the human aspects of being part of the team.
- We have a strong leadership team with a track record of success.
- 9 year old company with solid financials and explosive growth.
- Positive core values and culture.
- Dynamic, reliable and quickly scalable solutions solving real business challenges.
- Great OTE, Benefits and Equity offered.
- No cap compensation plan with attainable goals.
Role and Responsibilities
Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the organisation’s business and market share within the legal sector both in EMEA and globally. Using your own knowledge and strategies developed in high enterprise sales to execute on deals
- Grow existing business through networking, referrals, and demand generation.
- Develop partner channel relationships specifically for the legal sector and build on joint lead generation strategies for net new logos
- Ability to identify, contact and qualify leads for yourself and other team members by “warm” calling, partner networking and social selling
- Working with the Marketing function to drive net new leads through social media, events in person whether it be Pexip led or partner led
- Upsell existing Pexip revenue on our client base by working with the Customer Success function
- Protect and defend Churn risk on existing base
- Assist business partners (resellers) with products and services and operational processes of Pexip.
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, educate, and secure new business within our current clients
- Qualify prospects and work closely with solutions architects and other colleagues to determine which opportunities are viable.
- Learn, develop and implement new ways for Pexip to differentiate itself in the marketplace.
- Be effective in leading enterprises through evaluation and adoption of sophisticated technology solutions in short and long sales cycles
- Work closely with the Pexip customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively forecast with a high level of predictability, quality, and accuracy for quarterly and annual planning.
- Work with and maintain necessary reports and processes in the company’s Salesforce CRM system.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience selling software technology solutions to senior leaders in large enterprises.
- Demonstrate a career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and an ability to advise complex organizations on efficient implementation and utilization.
- Have experience and knowledge in enterprise selling methodologies and how to leverage them for effective selling.
- Display strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional executives. This position will regularly interact with C-level and other senior leadership such as Partners at law firms.
- Demonstrate proficiency in analysing enterprise strategy and financials to leverage insights to develop effective growth strategies as part of an annual account plan.
- Experience in social selling, including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks, to reach critical contacts at your target accounts.
- Experience in working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Desirable to have both Microsoft and Google partnership working
- Bachelor's degree.
Travel to our Reading and Oslo office on occasions will be required
Pexip provides a unique approach to video communication on any device and across traditionally incompatible technologies such as traditional video conferencing, Microsoft Skype for Business, WebRTC in-browser video, and mobile. Pexip software is used by organizations to overcome B2B video communications and collaboration challenges or to build new innovative ways of B2C video communications channels. The Pexip solution integrates natively with multiple technology platforms and is a part of an organization’s strategic IT solution. Pexip customers exist across all industries including within financial services, healthcare, government, manufacturing, legal services, education, pharmaceutical, and countless others.
The Pexip culture builds on a strong foundation of solid values. We are passionate and love what we do. We believe in the power of video communication, and together we work to enable people to communicate better and more efficiently. At Pexip, work is not a place, but a part of your life, and something you enjoy to the fullest. Every day, we are committed to making work simpler, more productive, and more efficient for all our customers. We want to make a lasting change.
Pexip has HQ in Oslo, Norway, main offices in London, UK, Stockholm, Sweden, New York and Herndon, US and Sydney, Australia, as well as sales offices across the globe.
Pexip is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Diversity and culture are what make Pexip so unique!